April 29, 2017

Bringing Spring into Our Math Centers

I try to keep my Number Puzzles updated for the season on top of keeping them updated based on the skills we have learned/are learning.  I rotate out puzzles that are really old or have a seasonal theme as we pass them and add in new puzzles as frequently as I can manage.


So when the winter wind was still whipping around snow and massive blizzards were striking Northern New York in March, I just HAD to make a spring number puzzle to bolster my spirits and hurry up Mother Nature.  What is more springy than flowers?!

       

This Number Puzzle helps students practice their basic subtraction fluency 0-10.  Students match the flowers to the flower pots.  Each flower pot has a different number of correct matches because I tried to include all possible fact combinations.



Grab it now at my TpT Store


No comments:

Post a Comment